Friday, July 24, 2009

we got the call

OK here is the information that I have available which is great news and to be quite funny no great news.

We got the call at 8:50a.m and the pictures have her in all pink but the english paperwork says its a boy. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Please check out pictures of her room!!!!!!!!!!! All pink and all dresses!!!!!!!!!!
If it is a boy then I guess the spending freeze is off .

Woooohoooo
we'll The baby was born Oct 27th, 2008 and that is all the info that I have at this time. We are going to leave here soon for the two hour drive. I will post asap when I find out the sex.

4 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Oh my word! Congratulations on your SON!!!! Can't wait to see his picture, I'll bet he's handsome in pink!

As a mom to three boys I can honestly say that you will LOVE having a little boy! Now my boys are great big teenagers, but I wouldn't trade them for all of the little girls in the world.

Can't wait to see your bundle of boy and learn what his new name will be!

Congratulations again,

TB (from RQ site)

Jay and Kelly said...

Congratulations to you!

Truly Blessed said...

I'm anxiously awaiting pictures of your son (and thinking you need to get rid of the "No Boys Allowed" sign in the bedroom!).

Anonymous said...

I believe that in China, pink is not a "girl" color as it is in Europe or the US.
Congratulations on your son!
Helene