Monday, July 20, 2009

referrals have been mailed

Referrals have been mailed out last night in China. China has updated there website to say that they have given out referrals through March 22, 2006. What does that mean? We have a package on its way.

I called our agency and here is the bad news. My social worker is on vacation. I love you Kari but why this week???????????? I would like to think that I have some pull around the agency but what I did get them to do is call her on vacation and to call me back ASAP, but I have not heard from her yet as of 10:04. The lady I talked to said that the packages take about 3-5 days to reach the US and then another day to get to them. They will notify us when they get the referral. My first thought was to call work and tell them I am taking a week of personal time and drive the two hours to the agency and camp out. however I can not find the tent!!!!!!!!! lol

So at work today and the rest of the week I will have my cell phone very close to me just in case the call comes in.

As soon as I get pictures I will post them on here.

I will post more in a minute my phone is ringing like crazy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Dorrine and Donald,
I'm so very excited for both of you! You must be on pins and needles right now. I can't wait to hear the arrival date for my new great-niece, Makayla. Love you guys!
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

thank you aunt Kathy