Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec 18th , 2009 China

You can ask anyone, I do not like anyone eating off of my plate, drinking out of my cup. I even tell my sisters kid about germs.

However in the last 8 days I have had more snot, drool, and already chewed up food on me than I can ever remember.

Do you remember mom when Gail's kids were small that I would make comments about how her kids were full of germs and how unsanitary they were,

Well now I know..........

I almost puked the other night. Drew sneezed and his poor little face was full of snot. So I got out this nose sucker thing and asked Don if he knew how to use it. Don told me no so I quickly found out and when I did it, it was so nasty. I wished I would of video taped it because Don and I at the same time went from being good and started the puking sounds. But we got through it, and we delayed dinner for a hour afterwards.

No comments: