Monday, February 12, 2007

My secret pal strikes again


As most of you know I have a secret pal online that belongs to a group on yahoo. The group allows anyone who is adopting from China with the log in date of march 2006. Every month I receive a package with a theme for the month. My secret pal is very good to me. January's theme was Chinese new year, which happens to be the year of the pig. Makayla and I received a stuffed pig, Lucky drum with a Chinese symbol, wine bottle holder in a shape of a Chinese dress, Red is a dragon ( a book of colors with Chinese children), Dress up pig play set, Wooden Chinese statue, Pink pig socks, Scrap booking China sign. I am surprised by this because I am making a scrapbook for Makaylas adoption journey to us , so that is too cool, and a hand made card. She is very creative. Thanks again Secret pal.

No comments: