Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ladybugs

When we first started our adoption journey, other couples and even people on the Internet that are also adopting from China and logged in close to our log in date are always talking about ladybugs. They say that if you see a ladybug that means good luck or sign about your soon to be adopted child, Or a connection to your child to be. Since we started our adoption ladybugs has not affected me until New years eve 2007. I was sitting at Donalds brothers house and stef, my sister in law said make a wish. I wished that we would get our little Makayla this year. Just as I thought it ,I looked down and saw a ladybug on my glass of sparkling wine( juice) . I said to everyone" a ladybug" and stef flicked it off. It was a short lived ladybug , but I finally found out what everyone was talking about on the Internet about ladybugs and wishes.



Monday, September 24, 2007

lady bugs

Today I found another lady bug. It was on the light in the kitchen. could this be telling me something????? IF you have any questions about lady bugs and why I am making a big deal over it please read in posts on the right hand side of the page " Lady bug" it will explain.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lady bug

Another lady bug Story................



On Monday I went out to eat with Mom, Nancy and Gail's kids and on the way there we were talking about Makayla and what did I see crawling on the window, you guessed a lady bug. It is the first time since New Years Eve. I can't help but think that It is a sign of some sort. Could yesterday be the day she was born? If so it would fit into the time frame of a referral in Dec-Feb. I think It will quite neat to get a referral , and her birth date was the day that I saw the lady bug.................

Any thoughts on this please leave me a message on the link below.
Photobucket" border="0">

No comments: