Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 more weeks

The wait is getting unbearable. Only 3 more weeks and I get to see my daughters face for the first time. I feel sick!!!!!!! I have so many things to do yet. Yet I cant believe that it is here so I can't find myself doing anything about it........It is to real to believe......

I am going to finally be a mother. That is something that no amount of wait can prepare you for.......I have been in tears every time I pass her room.

Since the wait has been so long, it is kinda like waiting for something that will never happen and now we are so close my life is about to change for ever......

I have so much to do on her room and I have been so busy....Ok I have been putting it off. I will get it done this weekend and post pictures I promise.

Just to let everyone know that in the next three weeks our little adoption site here is going to go public so I have to remove some things and add. SO I will have alot of updates. There is some things that I don't want to share with just anyone.

No comments: