Monday, April 2, 2007

Update on Les ( third Day after Surgery)


Monday April 3rd. Les called early in the morning and told Karey that he was informed that he could leave the hospital. So we drove to pick him up , and to me he was smiling but his color was pail. We walked him down to the waiting area and Don and Scott went to get the trucks while Karey and I and Les waited for them. I had just taken a picture of him sitting in the chair while Karey was watching for the boys and I put the camera in my bag and looked up at Les and was passed out. I shook him and he came to , and I asked if he was ok and he said yes . I started to get Karey when Les passed out again, Karey noticed that something was wrong and she ran over and and his eyes was rolled back. I ran to get help while Karey tried to get Les to respond. When I came back about 30 sec. later Les had his head up and was telling Karey that he was fine he just wanted to go home. About 2 mins later the waiting area was filled with hospital personal to help. They took this blood pressure and it was 80. No bottom number. So they put Les on a cart and took him into the emergency dept. Once in the emergency Dept they determined that he was given to much blood pressure medicine, but wanted to stay the night so they could monitor him more and run more tests to make sure that everything was ok. When Les was entered into Emergency dept. they give everyone a fake name to go by in case of ( Rape , murder or shootings) So Les's new hospital name was " Cambodia Stat". We were told that if all the tests came back good that he could get out of the hospital on Tuesday (tomorrow ) . The Pictue is of Les right before he passed out.

No comments: