Sunday, December 6, 2009

Updates and previous Info

Wed we are leaving
It is set and airline tickets have been purchased. We are leaving Wed morning very early in the morning. I am going to set up a day by day link for each day that I am in China. I will try to post each day with as many pics as I can.......

So much to do before I leave.....Will try to update as soon as I can.
Posted by Our journey to get Andrew at 10:20 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I have a date
Oh my I can not believe this but I now have a date......My travel approval arrived and I am suppose to to leave Wednesday Dec 9th, and coming back Christmas Eve........I am to excited to type so I am going to leave this short and sweet......WOOOOOHOOOOO.....
We have a boy



We just got back from the adoption agency and Makayla is now Andrew. In our paperwork it asked for a girl. Our home study and paperwork from the INS says girl.Which our agency has to notify INS and ask if that is going to be a problem. However we got a wonderful healthy boy.

god must of wanted us to have a boy. So I am posting his pictures .

So many things to do and change. His clothes are all pink and purple dresses. His room is all pink and diva decor. His baby scrapbook is all pink and has Makayla all over it. This blog has Makayla and is written for a girl.

For all those from Rumor queen web site that are still waiting I am going to suggest when buying things wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could happen to you. Laughing!!!!

Ok this is the info that I have on our son . There is lots more that needs to be converted to english still which we should get back on Tuesday.

His name is: Yi Yang Feng
He is from: Jianxi Province / Fencheng SWI China
He is: Healthy
He is : So cute. I fell in love with him the moment I saw his face.
( and yes I cried)
He was born: Oct 27th, 2008
He is : In foster care (which I was really hoping for)

He sleeps til 9 am ( works for me)
moderate to light sleeper
Loves music
very active
impatient sometimes
plays with toys
laughs aloud
has quick reaction time


Everytime I would buy something in the girls department, everyone would say what "If it is a boy" and he Is !!!!!!!!!!

here are the pictures that everyone has been waiting for

Our SON ANDREW SMETAK


so sometime this week I have to update the blog to Say ANDREW!!!!!!


I should of listened to the hubby about not buying till the referral . lol


Now we have to wait 6-8 weeks then we go over to China and get him..... It gives me a little time to box up his room and buy boy things.

More infomation about Andrew
Today I got a email from the adoption agency with medical information that had not been translated when we visited the agency on friday.

This information was dated April 17,2009 he was about 6 months old.

He is completely healthy. Nothing on the report shows anything for concern.
He was found Oct 27, 2008 and entered a foster home on Oct 28, 2008.

at one month : he was small could cry loudly, and sucked on his fingers.

At two months: he would cry and kick if no one would play with him. Very active!!!
he would sit straight, raise his head 45 degress when facing
down,and listen to bell sounds. It also says that he is a very smart
little boy.
at three months:he could recognize voices and turn his head towards sources. played
with his clothes,giggle,he could stand for a minute with help, rows
over,
at four months: likes to go to social places with foster mom, likes to watch TV,
likes listening to music, understanding of the meaning NO, pushes his
body up, giggles loudly when he is excited, he can recognize his
foster mom,
at 5-6 months: He likes to play and plays outside, sits in a walker, plays with toys
with his fingers, likes to suck his fingers, he is not afraid of
strangers.

He gets up at 9am,and like to play with toys in the bath tub. He likes sweet things
but eats mostly rice cereal and some fruits. He drinks warm water. He has a very active personality sometimes quick tempered, he smiles a lot and loves to play with his toys. he is quick!!!, he loves the foster mom,

It sounds like he is being taken very good care of and that he is a very loving little boy. Quick tempered!!!! That's my boy!!!!

No comments: